GENERAL SHIPPING RATES & POLICIES
- Please allow for a 2-7 business day processing time for all orders.
- Free UPS or USPS shipping included with purchase for domestic (US) orders. Expedited Shipping Services available at checkout.
- Free shipping on most international orders over $200. Depending on the destination, additional shipping charges may apply.
- Customers are responsible for any fees related to customs or duty. Please check your country's importation costs prior to placing your order. Teddybaldassarre.com is not responsible for any costs associated with international imports.
- International returns due to imports/duties/customs refusal will receive their full refund minus the cost of return shipping. Refunds will be distributed after the return has been fully processed, which takes 5 to 10 business days to complete.
For order inquiries, status updates, and general questions about our products, please email email@example.com.
- All straps ship to U.S. customers only
- Where we can ship watches depends on brand
- Watches that ship only to US: Alpina, Bulova, Citizen, Raymond Weil, Lum-Tec, Rado, Tissot, Hamilton, Longines, Baume et Mercier, and Seiko
- Watches that ship only to US and Canada Include: Lum-Tec, G-Shock, Mondaine, Luminox, Orient, Oris
- Watches that ship to the US, Canada, and Caribbean include: Junghans, Maurice Lacroix (shipping rates to Caribbean vary by island - free for purchases over $1,000)
- Watches that ship Worldwide include: Carpenter, Zelos, Laco, Formex, Eza, MeisterSinger, Muhle Glashutte, Sternglas, Marathon
- Dufrane Shipping: US, Canada, Mexico, Europe, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Japan
- Ocean Crawler Shipping: NA, Europe, Asian and Australia
- Customers are responsible for any fees related to customs or duty.
- If you are returning or exchanging a new or pre-owned watch, TeddyBaldassarre.com must be notified within 5 business days of delivery. If you have ordered a Lum-Tec and wish to return it, the item must be defective and we must be notified within 48 hours of delivery. All sales are final after these return windows close.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return and we will provide instructions on returning.
- Please note that returns on new goods may take up to 15 business days to process (not including shipping times), depending on the brand that is being returned. Refunds will be issued once the item has been fully processed by the brand.
- Please check your country's importation costs prior to placing your order. Teddybaldassarre.com is not responsible for any costs associated with international imports. International returns due to imports/duties/customs refusal will receive their full refund minus the cost of return shipping.
- All items must be returned unworn, unaltered, and in their original condition.
Bronze Watch Returns - some bronze models will come with a protective plastic over the case. These covers must not be removed in order to return the watch. If the plastic cover is removed, the return window is voided. Please ask our team at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Books: Returns on books are limited to defective products only. All sales are final.
- We work with our brand partners and offer their factory warranties on all products sold on our store. For the warranty policy of each brand, please refer to the list of complete warranties below.
5-year warranty. This timepiece is warranted only to the original owner for 5 years from date of purchase. The warranty only comes into effect if the warranty card is fully and correctly completed by an Authorized dealer at the time of purchase and/or you provide original proof of purchase. Coverage: The warranty covers parts of the timepiece that have failed due to original defects in materials or workmanship under normal use, including the capacitor. An authorized service center at its discretion, will replace the timepiece with a comparable timepiece. This warranty does not cover: 1.Periodic Service and Maintenance; 2.Damage resulting from improper handling, abnormal use, alteration, negligence or lack of care of the timepiece; 3.Normal wear and tear and aging including deterioration and scratches to the timepiece finish (case, bracelet, crown or crystal); 4.The crystal or band; 5.Water damage if the model is not marked “water-resistant” and/or there is moisture or water damage to the timepiece if improperly resealed after opening of the case; 6.Improperly or incorrectly performed Service and Maintenance, repairs or servicing voids the warranty. Any Service and Maintenance, repairs or servicing which requires opening of the case, must be performed in an authorized service center.
Your watch is under warranty for a period of three years from the date on the warranty certificate, signed and stamped by Alpina. Any servicing or repair work to your Alpina watch must be carried out by a Alpina approved service and repair center only or the International Warranty is no longer valid.
Built to exceed traditional Swiss watchmaking standards, your BALL watch is warranted by BALL Watch Company SA for a period of twenty-four months or forty-eight months if you benefit from a "Premium" warranty card from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. You are cordially invited to register your timepiece on our web site www.ballwatch.com within 90 days of purchase for a free extended twelve months warranty. This will effectively cover your BALL watch for a total of thirty-six or sixty months warranty period. The international warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased watch. The warranty will only be valid when the warranty card is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by a BALL Authorized Dealer.
Baume et Mercier
All Baume & Mercier watches purchased from an authorized retailer are covered by a 24-month International Warranty as stated in the below conditions.
Bell & Ross
Your Bell & Ross watch benefits from an international warranty (parts and labour) valid for 2 years from the purchase date recorded on your Warranty Card.
The Bell & Ross International Warranty does not cover adjustments, and in any case excludes:
- Normal wear of buckles and straps.
- Scratches to the PVD coating or silver oxidation.
- The consequences of your watch aging through normal use.
- Any damage caused by inappropriate use (e.g. violent impacts, crushing, rough handling of the crowns, push-pieces and clasps) or an accident.
Any handling, disassembly or repair operations carried out by a third party other than an Approved Retailer, Official Boutique or Bell & Ross Service Center shall render the warranty null and void.
To be valid, the warranty card must be activate by an authorized retailer and/or include the following elements: the watch model, full serial number, purchase date, official stamp of the Approved Bell & Ross retailer.
Bell & Ross highly recommends that the warranty card is always the attached to the watch whenever you send it for repair.
To benefit from the international warranty, you must return your watch to a Bell & Ross boutique or an authorized Bell & Ross retailer, on presentation of the international warranty card.
3-Year Warranty. The warranty covers parts of the watch that have failed due to original defects in materials or workmanship under normal use, or, Bulova at its option, will replace the watch with a comparable watch. This warranty does not cover: 1. Periodic Service and Maintenance for Mechanical Bulova watches; 2. Damage resulting from improper handling, abnormal use, alteration, negligence or lack of care of the watch; 3. Normal wear and tear and aging including deterioration and scratches to the watch finish (case, bracelet, crown or crystal); 4. The battery, crystal or strap; 5. Water damage if the model is not marked “water-resistant” and moisture or water damage to watches which are improperly resealed after opening of the case.
All DuFrane Watches come with an international one-year warranty, starting from the Date of Shipment as noted on your Warranty Card. Since we are not a retail store, but rather we build each piece and ship it directly to you, the Date of Purchase will be noted on each Warranty Card (so keep it!).
What does this mean? If your DuFrane Watch fails due to a manufacturing defect resulting in normal use, we will replace free of charge any defective component appropriately recorded by our technical services team during the warranty period.
What isn't covered? Accidental damage, scratches, theft and normal wear and tear are not warrantable items. Additionally, this warranty does not cover any damage to the watch case, crystal, watch bracelet / band, bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch. Don't improperly use or mistreat your DuFrane Watch, and it can last for decades.
Every Citizen Watch purchased in the United States from an Authorized Dealer, Citizen Company Store, or Citizenwatch.com is accompanied by a Five Year Limited Warranty, giving you superior protection and peace of mind.
Register your watch here to receive an additional warranty year free of charge, for a total of SIX years of limited warranty coverage. Visit Citizen's Five-Year Limited Warranty for full details.
Formex warranty covers defects or malfunctions, such as manufacturing defects or movement malfunctions, that occur without external influence. In these cases, watches will be repaired or replaced it free of charge.
Your Frédérique Constant watch is guaranteed for a period of two years starting on the purchase date, covering all manufacturing defects during regular use as stated in following terms: Frédérique Constant S.A. will replace free of charge any defective component due to a manufacturing error, duly noted by our technical services. Your watch is under warranty for a period of two years from the date on the Warranty Certificate, signed and stamped by an authorized Frédérique Constant Retailer
G-SHOCK watches come with a one year warranty and a second year if customer registers online.
Due to the possibility of damage or loss during shipping, it is recommended when sending the product for service that you package the product securely and send it insured, return receipt requested.The customer shall NOT have any claim under this warranty for repair or adjustment expenses if:
- The problem is caused by improper, rough or careless treatment
- The problem is caused by a fire or other natural calamity
- The problem is caused by improper repair or adjustment made by anyone other than a CASIO service center
- The case, band, glass or battery is damaged or worn
- The proof of purchase is not presented when requesting service
- The warranty period has expired.
Your HAMILTON® watch is warranted by Hamilton International Ltd. for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international HAMILTON warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased HAMILTON watch. The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official HAMILTON dealer. During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs are improper to restore the normal conditions of use of your HAMILTON watch, Hamilton International Ltd. guarantees its replacement by a HAMILTON watch of identical or similar characteristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
A guarantee of two years from the date of purchase is given on this Junghans watch. Within this period, any production defects will be corrected free of charge. Should this in our estimation not be possible, or be uneconomical, a replacement will be provided in the form of a watch of the same or, at our discretion, a similar model. Any damage caused to wristwatches by incorrect use or undue strain is not covered by the guarantee. The strap, glass and battery are likewise not covered. The same applies if the production number on the bottom of the watch case is removed or rendered illegible. The value of any replacement is limited to the cost of the original model. No liability is accepted for any secondary or consequential damage or losses. Failure to follow the instructions for using or looking after the watch shall be deemed incorrect use. When making any guarantee claim, please take your watch together with your receipt and properly filled out guarantee card to an authorized Junghans dealer, if possible the dealer from whom you bought the watch.The risk of sending the watch back is borne by the sender.
Great attention to detail, high quality material, and superior processing are all characteristics of our handmade watches. Quality that we build - and that we trust. Therefore you receive a 24-month guarantee on your Laco from the date of purchase.
La Compagnie des Montres Logines, Fracilllon S.A. grants you, with effect from the purchase date, a 24 month warranty on all Longines watches models and a 5 year warranty on the automatic watches purchased from January 1, 2021, under the terms set out in this warranty.
The Longines international warranty covers defects in the materials and manufacturing that exist at the time of delivery of the Longines watch purchased ("defects"). During the term of the warranty and on presenting the valid warranty certificate, you are entitled to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs cannot restore your Longines watch to full working order, Longines undertakes to replace it with an identical Longines watch or another Longines watch with similar characteristics.
The warranty for the replacement watch expires on the same date as the warranty for the replaced watch.
Our warranty covers manufacturing defects, but does not cover:
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear, misuses or accidental impact (including but not limited to scratching or wearing of PVD coatings, scratches, chipping of crystal).
- Unauthorized repair, opening watch case back, adjustment to movement or any other modification work done outside our authorized service centers.
- Damage done to bracelets, straps or accessories.
- Water infiltration or damage in watch due to failure to secure screw-down crown or exposure of watch to depths exceeding rated water-resistance.
All Luminox watches have been carefully checked and are in perfect working condition. It is warranted, by the company shown on the back of the certificate, for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Every wristwatch has been tested for water-resistance, which is covered under the warranty provided that it has not been subjected to any improper handling or accident. Also that the glass, crown and push button(s) have not been damaged.The warranty covers any malfunction in materials and workmanship during the warranty period of your watch. Your watch will be repaired free of charge with the presentation of the warranty certificate and timepiece. Any damage resulting from inappropriate use is excluded from the warranty, as is the battery, crystal, and wear to the case and strap or bracelet.In case of any malfunction during the warranty period, your watch will be repaired free of charge on presentation of the guarantee certificate, fully completed and signed by the authorized Luminox retailer, showing the model number of the watch. Should your watch need service, please contact the authorized U.S. service center on the bottom of this page.IMPORTANT — PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DEFECTS OR DAMAGES TO YOUR WATCH:
- after the warranty period expires
- if the watch was not originally purchased from an authorized Luminox retailer;
- from repair services not performed by Luminox
- from accidents, tampering or abuse; and
- lens or crystal, strap or band, watch case, attachments or battery.
- Luminox may charge you for replacing any of these parts.
Marathon Watch Company Ltd. warrants this item to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use in accordance with care and usage instructions for 2 years from date of purchase from an authorized distributor. This warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse or any irregular application. If we confirm a defect, we will repair or replace it with the same item or one of similar value and return it to you at no charge.
A guarantee of two years from the date of purchase is given on every Maurice Lacroix Watch. Within this period, any production defects will be corrected free of charge. Should this in our estimation not be possible, or be uneconomical, a replacement will be provided in the form of a watch of the same or, at our discretion, a similar model. Any damage caused to wristwatches by incorrect use or undue strain is not covered by the guarantee. The strap, glass and battery are likewise not covered. The same applies if the production number on the bottom of the watch case is removed or rendered illegible. The value of any replacement is limited to the cost of the original model. No liability is accepted for any secondary or consequential damage or losses. Failure to follow the instructions for using or looking after the watch shall be deemed incorrect use. When making any guarantee claim, please take your watch together with your receipt and properly filled out guarantee card to an authorized Junghans dealer, if possible the dealer from whom you bought the watch.The risk of sending the watch back is borne by the sender.
All MIDO timepieces are covered by a minimum of 24 months sales warranty. Each watch is provided with a warranty card.
When purchasing an Oris timepiece from our store you will receive Oris' full-factory warranty. The warranty is valid for the first two years following the date of purchase and an additional year if you register at MyOris. The warranty will be activated by our team following the purchase.
Rado customers enjoy a 24-month warranty, which is valid worldwide for all watches sold. During the two-year warranty period, you are entitled to have any pre-existing defect repaired free-of-charge.
The watch RAYMOND WEIL described on the limited warranty card is warranted for two years from the date of purchase. This limited warranty is valid provided that your RAYMOND WEIL watch was sold by an authorized RAYMOND WEIL dealer and that the warranty card (Limited Warranty Card/ Guarantee Card) was fully and properly fulfilled by the latter
This limited warranty covers the defects in material or resulting from the manufacturing of the watch.
Are excluded from this limited warranty of the manufacturer:
- Battery, crystal, strap;
- Damage resulting from an accident, normal wear negligence, misuse, abuse, or from the intervention of any person not authorized by RAYMOND WEIL S.A. or its representatives;
- Loss and theft;
- Incidental or consequential damage arising from the failure of malfunction of the watch as well as from any inappropriate usage, lack of precision, malfunction or lack of conformity of the watch.
Your TIMEX® watch is warrantied against manufacturing defects by Timex Group USA, Inc. for a period of ONE YEAR from the original purchase date. Timex and its worldwide affiliates will honor this International Warranty. ... In warranty repairs are at no charge; however, a handling fee will be charged.
Your TISSOT® watch is warranted by TISSOT S.A. for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international TISSOT® warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased TISSOT® watch (“defects”). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official TISSOT® dealer (“valid warranty certificate”).
Victorinox's «5-Year Warranty +» covers manufacturing and material defects that appear in the course of normal use in the five years after the date of purchase. Additionally, it includes a free replacement battery within the first year after the date of purchase in the event that the battery is defective.
In the event of such manufacturing and material defects, Victorinox AG undertakes, as appropriate and at its own discretion, to repair your Victorinox Swiss Army watch or to exchange it for an identical or equivalent model. This will be done at its own expense, as sole and exclusive compensation, subject to the presentation of the stamped warranty card that has been dated and signed by an authorized retailer, or the valid proof of purchase that states the date and model.
All Zelos watches come with a one year warranty and cover movement issues arising from normal use, or any defects with manufacturing.
Official Authorized Dealer of over 40+ leading luxury brands.
Help + Returns
Dedicated customer service staff ready to resolve any purchase or product issues.
Shipping + Fulfillment
Swift delivery directly from our fulfillment center, no product sourcing or un-stocked consignment.
We work with leading luxury brands to provide the best selection for discerning collectors.